Bush/Cheney '04 Bumper Stickers
These gems come from Tom Blaskovics, via Jim Giltmier:
Time to be thinking about getting out bumper stickers for the Bush/Cheney"re-election" ---
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Compassionate Colonialism
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Deja-voodoo All Over Again!
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Four More Wars
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Leave no Billionaire Behind
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Making the World a Bitter Place, One Country at a Time
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Over a Billion Whoppers Served
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Because the Truth just isn't Good Enough
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Putting the"Con" in Conservatism
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Thanks for not Paying Attention
Bush/Cheney '04 -- The Last Vote You'll Ever Have to Cast
Bush/Cheney '04 -- This Time, Elect Us!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/10/2004
That's the funniest, truest one in the bunch. But the whole list is pretty good. Thanks!
David T. Beito - 3/10/2004
Now, that's good!
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"