Bush/Cheney '04 Bumper Stickers
These gems come from Tom Blaskovics, via Jim Giltmier:
Time to be thinking about getting out bumper stickers for the Bush/Cheney"re-election" ---
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Compassionate Colonialism
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Deja-voodoo All Over Again!
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Four More Wars
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Leave no Billionaire Behind
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Making the World a Bitter Place, One Country at a Time
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Over a Billion Whoppers Served
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Because the Truth just isn't Good Enough
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Putting the"Con" in Conservatism
Bush/Cheney '04 -- Thanks for not Paying Attention
Bush/Cheney '04 -- The Last Vote You'll Ever Have to Cast
Bush/Cheney '04 -- This Time, Elect Us!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/10/2004
That's the funniest, truest one in the bunch. But the whole list is pretty good. Thanks!
David T. Beito - 3/10/2004
Now, that's good!
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum