More on Finklestein
comments powered by Disqus
Steve Jackson - 6/27/2007
"Alan Dershowitz, he has a point when he writes that this case is about 'denial of tenure for unscholarly, ad hominem propaganda.'"
If that were the case, Alan D. would have been unemployed long ago.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/26/2007
That's probably the most balanced and on-target thing I've seen yet. Which surprises me, because I've not found Young all that helpful in the past.
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History