More on Finklestein
comments powered by Disqus
Steve Jackson - 6/27/2007
"Alan Dershowitz, he has a point when he writes that this case is about 'denial of tenure for unscholarly, ad hominem propaganda.'"
If that were the case, Alan D. would have been unemployed long ago.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/26/2007
That's probably the most balanced and on-target thing I've seen yet. Which surprises me, because I've not found Young all that helpful in the past.
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport