More on Finklestein
comments powered by Disqus
Steve Jackson - 6/27/2007
"Alan Dershowitz, he has a point when he writes that this case is about 'denial of tenure for unscholarly, ad hominem propaganda.'"
If that were the case, Alan D. would have been unemployed long ago.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/26/2007
That's probably the most balanced and on-target thing I've seen yet. Which surprises me, because I've not found Young all that helpful in the past.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"