More on Finklestein
comments powered by Disqus
Steve Jackson - 6/27/2007
"Alan Dershowitz, he has a point when he writes that this case is about 'denial of tenure for unscholarly, ad hominem propaganda.'"
If that were the case, Alan D. would have been unemployed long ago.
Jonathan Dresner - 6/26/2007
That's probably the most balanced and on-target thing I've seen yet. Which surprises me, because I've not found Young all that helpful in the past.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86