Follow the $$$!
For anyone who doubts the Corporatist nature of the American Imperial System, check out this Mar. 4th report from The Center for Responsive Politics. The big donors give to both Bush and Kerry -- some partisan politics!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/10/2004
What's interesting, though, is that the donors that give to both give lots more to the Republicans, which suggests to me that that's where their interests really lie.
So, any carping about special interests from the Republicans must be pretty selective.
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History