Follow the $$$!
For anyone who doubts the Corporatist nature of the American Imperial System, check out this Mar. 4th report from The Center for Responsive Politics. The big donors give to both Bush and Kerry -- some partisan politics!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/10/2004
What's interesting, though, is that the donors that give to both give lots more to the Republicans, which suggests to me that that's where their interests really lie.
So, any carping about special interests from the Republicans must be pretty selective.
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant