Follow the $$$!
For anyone who doubts the Corporatist nature of the American Imperial System, check out this Mar. 4th report from The Center for Responsive Politics. The big donors give to both Bush and Kerry -- some partisan politics!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/10/2004
What's interesting, though, is that the donors that give to both give lots more to the Republicans, which suggests to me that that's where their interests really lie.
So, any carping about special interests from the Republicans must be pretty selective.
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening