Follow the $$$!
For anyone who doubts the Corporatist nature of the American Imperial System, check out this Mar. 4th report from The Center for Responsive Politics. The big donors give to both Bush and Kerry -- some partisan politics!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 3/10/2004
What's interesting, though, is that the donors that give to both give lots more to the Republicans, which suggests to me that that's where their interests really lie.
So, any carping about special interests from the Republicans must be pretty selective.
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power