“The Arab World's Scientific Desert” Article is Available to Anyone On-line
The article mentioned earlier by CHRIS MATTHEW SCIABARRA, Daniel Del Castillo’s,"The Arab World's Scientific Desert," is available to anyone, not just subscribers to The Chronicle for Higher Education. You need to go to the following web site, and scroll down in the extreme right column,"Essays & Opinions," listing some essays, Click Here, where you will find it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian and raconteur Raychauduri dies in UK
- Group is drawing attention to the historic swath between Gettysburg and Monticello
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis