“The Arab World's Scientific Desert” Article is Available to Anyone On-line
The article mentioned earlier by CHRIS MATTHEW SCIABARRA, Daniel Del Castillo’s,"The Arab World's Scientific Desert," is available to anyone, not just subscribers to The Chronicle for Higher Education. You need to go to the following web site, and scroll down in the extreme right column,"Essays & Opinions," listing some essays, Click Here, where you will find it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Novels About Real-Life Women Are Saving Forgotten History
- CNN documentary focuses on “Nixon’s Own 9/11"
- New documentary lays bare the heated Vidal-Buckley debates of 1968
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success