“The Arab World's Scientific Desert” Article is Available to Anyone On-line
The article mentioned earlier by CHRIS MATTHEW SCIABARRA, Daniel Del Castillo’s,"The Arab World's Scientific Desert," is available to anyone, not just subscribers to The Chronicle for Higher Education. You need to go to the following web site, and scroll down in the extreme right column,"Essays & Opinions," listing some essays, Click Here, where you will find it.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?