OSAMA - THE REAL MEANING OF BIN LADISM
I just returned from watching the movie. It is a real sobering experience and a must see for anybody who believes slavery is no longer with us. For more, read this. Then complain about coalition human rights violations in the war to liberate the country or about the fact that women in Afghanistan are still oppressed.
I am not suprised that Iraqis have unrealistic expectations but what is the excuse of the Western media?
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?