OSAMA - THE REAL MEANING OF BIN LADISM
I just returned from watching the movie. It is a real sobering experience and a must see for anybody who believes slavery is no longer with us. For more, read this. Then complain about coalition human rights violations in the war to liberate the country or about the fact that women in Afghanistan are still oppressed.
I am not suprised that Iraqis have unrealistic expectations but what is the excuse of the Western media?
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton