OSAMA - THE REAL MEANING OF BIN LADISM
I just returned from watching the movie. It is a real sobering experience and a must see for anybody who believes slavery is no longer with us. For more, read this. Then complain about coalition human rights violations in the war to liberate the country or about the fact that women in Afghanistan are still oppressed.
I am not suprised that Iraqis have unrealistic expectations but what is the excuse of the Western media?
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi