"VIETNAM BEYOND APPEARANCES"
I did not know that Vietnam's ascent ion to the WTO resulted in a major crack down on democracy advocates there. But that seems to be the case and President Bush has expressed his concern with the recent abuses. It is, of course, one of the stories MSM is failing to cover.
Do take a minute to watch this beautiful short video:
There is also a story about Vietnamese killing of Christians and the flight of Christians to Cambodia:
Vietnamese security forces have tortured and killed at least two Christian Degar Montagnards in Vietnam's Central Highlands in recent months and allegedly murdered relatives of religious prisoners, representatives said Monday, May 28.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools