"VIETNAM BEYOND APPEARANCES"
I did not know that Vietnam's ascent ion to the WTO resulted in a major crack down on democracy advocates there. But that seems to be the case and President Bush has expressed his concern with the recent abuses. It is, of course, one of the stories MSM is failing to cover.
Do take a minute to watch this beautiful short video:
There is also a story about Vietnamese killing of Christians and the flight of Christians to Cambodia:
Vietnamese security forces have tortured and killed at least two Christian Degar Montagnards in Vietnam's Central Highlands in recent months and allegedly murdered relatives of religious prisoners, representatives said Monday, May 28.
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award