"VIETNAM BEYOND APPEARANCES"
I did not know that Vietnam's ascent ion to the WTO resulted in a major crack down on democracy advocates there. But that seems to be the case and President Bush has expressed his concern with the recent abuses. It is, of course, one of the stories MSM is failing to cover.
Do take a minute to watch this beautiful short video:
There is also a story about Vietnamese killing of Christians and the flight of Christians to Cambodia:
Vietnamese security forces have tortured and killed at least two Christian Degar Montagnards in Vietnam's Central Highlands in recent months and allegedly murdered relatives of religious prisoners, representatives said Monday, May 28.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools