Brian Doherty's Radicals for Capitalism
And if you haven’t read Justin Raimondo's review of Doherty's book, I encourage you to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 6/1/2007
I recommend Jeff's review, not only for his account of certain episodes in the history of the American libertarian movement but also for his tally of the more important errors in Brian Doherty's book.
Jeff Riggenbach - 5/31/2007
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign