Brian Doherty's Radicals for Capitalism
And if you haven’t read Justin Raimondo's review of Doherty's book, I encourage you to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 6/1/2007
I recommend Jeff's review, not only for his account of certain episodes in the history of the American libertarian movement but also for his tally of the more important errors in Brian Doherty's book.
Jeff Riggenbach - 5/31/2007
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)