Brian Doherty's Radicals for Capitalism
And if you haven’t read Justin Raimondo's review of Doherty's book, I encourage you to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 6/1/2007
I recommend Jeff's review, not only for his account of certain episodes in the history of the American libertarian movement but also for his tally of the more important errors in Brian Doherty's book.
Jeff Riggenbach - 5/31/2007
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize