Brian Doherty's Radicals for Capitalism
And if you haven’t read Justin Raimondo's review of Doherty's book, I encourage you to do so.
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 6/1/2007
I recommend Jeff's review, not only for his account of certain episodes in the history of the American libertarian movement but also for his tally of the more important errors in Brian Doherty's book.
Jeff Riggenbach - 5/31/2007
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?