ACCEPTING "ISRAEL" MEANS ACCEPTING GLOBALISM
This is the message being promoted by"Free Arab voice" to which I was directed by Saudi Arabian News. It begins thus:
Since the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Arab and Islamic worlds have been the target of the most concentrated and ferocious campaign by global capitalism spearheaded by the imperialist United States. Globalism, the hegemony of the world's ruling exploitative class, claims victims throughout the world on a daily basis. But its most vicious and brutal assault is underway today in what was once called the" crescent of crisis." This focus is natural given the crucial importance of the region in terms of its natural resources and its strategic location. Control of this region is vital for global hegemony.
Given this geographical focus, the globalist threat represents an outgrowth both of older forms of imperialism and of Zionism, the racist movement aimed at creating a Jewish state in the midst of the Arab homeland, thereby denying self-determination to the Arabs, occupying and usurping the Palestinians' homeland, and permanently obstructing the geographical and political unity of the Arab Nation. The struggle against Zionism is one of the most important fronts in the battle against globalism.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"