ACCEPTING "ISRAEL" MEANS ACCEPTING GLOBALISM
This is the message being promoted by"Free Arab voice" to which I was directed by Saudi Arabian News. It begins thus:
Since the end of the Cold War and the collapse of the Soviet Union, the Arab and Islamic worlds have been the target of the most concentrated and ferocious campaign by global capitalism spearheaded by the imperialist United States. Globalism, the hegemony of the world's ruling exploitative class, claims victims throughout the world on a daily basis. But its most vicious and brutal assault is underway today in what was once called the" crescent of crisis." This focus is natural given the crucial importance of the region in terms of its natural resources and its strategic location. Control of this region is vital for global hegemony.
Given this geographical focus, the globalist threat represents an outgrowth both of older forms of imperialism and of Zionism, the racist movement aimed at creating a Jewish state in the midst of the Arab homeland, thereby denying self-determination to the Arabs, occupying and usurping the Palestinians' homeland, and permanently obstructing the geographical and political unity of the Arab Nation. The struggle against Zionism is one of the most important fronts in the battle against globalism.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit