Susie Linfield,"The Blind Prisoner," Washington Post, 22 April, reviews Karolina Lanckoronska's Michelangelo in Ravensbruck: One Woman's War Against the Nazis.
Liesl Schillinger,"Life of the Party," NYT, 22 April, reviews Stephen Pascal, ed., The Grand Surprise: The Journals of Leo Lerman.
Eugene Volokh,"Careful Doing History in Europe – You Might Go to Prison," The Volokh Conspiracy, 20 April; and Volokh,"Historians Getting into Legal Trouble," ibid., 20 April, look at new regulations in the European Union.
comments powered by Disqus
- Colorado Students Strip Naked in Protest of ‘Censorship’ of AP History Classes
- They should give this definition of History to all first year undergrads on their first day
- Field Report: What I learned by attending a workshop on Korean history
- Historians suggest ways California can integrate gay history into the school curriculum
- Now it’s Andrew Bacevich’s turn to do a MOOC