Bring Back the Posse!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 4/22/2007
Seriously, dude, that's not the funniest thing I've read all day, but it's damned close.
The anti-medication rant is like the punchline that makes the whole joke work: what he really wants is to go back to the 1950s, when everyone was nice and knew their place and nuts were locked up and nobody with guns ever hurt anyone..... hee, hee, hee.
I can't believe Counterpunch published it. That might be the funniest part of the whole thing.
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening