Bring Back the Posse!
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 4/22/2007
Seriously, dude, that's not the funniest thing I've read all day, but it's damned close.
The anti-medication rant is like the punchline that makes the whole joke work: what he really wants is to go back to the 1950s, when everyone was nice and knew their place and nuts were locked up and nobody with guns ever hurt anyone..... hee, hee, hee.
I can't believe Counterpunch published it. That might be the funniest part of the whole thing.
- England's King Richard III died painfully on battlefield
- 93-year-old former Auschwitz guard charged
- Martin Amis’s ‘Zone of Interest’ Makes European Publishers Squirm
- Urban Outfitters Features "Vintage" Red-Stained Kent State Sweatshirt
- Americans know surprisingly little about their government, survey finds