Those Clever Senate Stock Traders
In answer to Steve's suggestion that investors moved the stock price up after learning about the trades by Senators: If that was the case, how is it, as explained in the article I posted, that the researchers had such difficulty obtaining the information. Steve's suggestion is based upon the idea that info was readily available to investors. I think not! On the contrary, I doubt the Senators wanted it known.
comments powered by Disqus
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer