Those Clever Senate Stock Traders
In answer to Steve's suggestion that investors moved the stock price up after learning about the trades by Senators: If that was the case, how is it, as explained in the article I posted, that the researchers had such difficulty obtaining the information. Steve's suggestion is based upon the idea that info was readily available to investors. I think not! On the contrary, I doubt the Senators wanted it known.
comments powered by Disqus
- UN Wants Canada To Apologize, Pay Reparations For Black Slavery
- Did their school have ties to slavery? Now students try to make sense of the answer.
- National Anthem Protests by Black Athletes Have a Long History
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Religion strong on Cundill History Prize longlist
- Historian Anne Applebaum Details Stalin's War Against Ukraine
- Conservatives are blaming Howard Zinn for “birthing” the "Anti-Columbus Crusade”
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast