Those Clever Senate Stock Traders
In answer to Steve's suggestion that investors moved the stock price up after learning about the trades by Senators: If that was the case, how is it, as explained in the article I posted, that the researchers had such difficulty obtaining the information. Steve's suggestion is based upon the idea that info was readily available to investors. I think not! On the contrary, I doubt the Senators wanted it known.
comments powered by Disqus
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award