Those Clever Senate Stock Traders
In answer to Steve's suggestion that investors moved the stock price up after learning about the trades by Senators: If that was the case, how is it, as explained in the article I posted, that the researchers had such difficulty obtaining the information. Steve's suggestion is based upon the idea that info was readily available to investors. I think not! On the contrary, I doubt the Senators wanted it known.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences