Funding Ralph Nader
Of course, he's not alone. The"do as we say, not as we do" credo seems to be pretty common among leftist labor activist groups.
Even more disappointing, I learned after I wrote the Nader piece that Craig Rucker and C-FACT -- the conservative group that's been mounting legal challenges against the PIRGS all over the country -- themselves resorted to the same kind of funding scams they built a reputation criticizing the PIRGS for.
comments powered by Disqus
- WWII Atomic Bomb Project Had More Than 1,500 “Leaks”
- Neanderthal 'Art' Found In Cave Sheds Surprising New Light On Ancient Intelligence
- Midterm Election Mind-Reading: The Market Tends to Win
- Proof surfaces for affair between Queen Victoria and her male assistant
- Could humans cause another Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum?
- Pro-Israel website chides Middle East Studies professors, claiming they’re apologists for Hamas
- UCLA Economist, Known as Railroad Historian, Dies at 89
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book
- OAH issues a statement in support of the AP standards