Funding Ralph Nader
Of course, he's not alone. The"do as we say, not as we do" credo seems to be pretty common among leftist labor activist groups.
Even more disappointing, I learned after I wrote the Nader piece that Craig Rucker and C-FACT -- the conservative group that's been mounting legal challenges against the PIRGS all over the country -- themselves resorted to the same kind of funding scams they built a reputation criticizing the PIRGS for.
comments powered by Disqus
- Most Millennials Resist the ‘Millennial’ Label
- Isis profits from destruction of antiquities by selling relics to dealers – and then blowing up the buildings they come from to conceal the evidence of looting
- China military parade commemorates WW2 victory over Japan
- New documentary explores the legacy of the 5,000 Rosenwald schools set up by a Sears magnate and Booker T. Washington
- Rare silent Native American movie of 1920s attracting a lot of interest
- Historian Evelyn Brooks Higginbotham wins National Humanities Medal
- AHA President Vicki L. Ruiz named National Humanities Medalist
- Historians of Color Are Revolutionizing the Narrative of ‘American Exceptionalism’
- Henry VIII voted worst monarch in history
- The Fuhrer style: Historian says press coverage of Hitler’s lavish life fueled his rise to power