Funding Ralph Nader
Of course, he's not alone. The"do as we say, not as we do" credo seems to be pretty common among leftist labor activist groups.
Even more disappointing, I learned after I wrote the Nader piece that Craig Rucker and C-FACT -- the conservative group that's been mounting legal challenges against the PIRGS all over the country -- themselves resorted to the same kind of funding scams they built a reputation criticizing the PIRGS for.
comments powered by Disqus
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening