Funding Ralph Nader
Of course, he's not alone. The"do as we say, not as we do" credo seems to be pretty common among leftist labor activist groups.
Even more disappointing, I learned after I wrote the Nader piece that Craig Rucker and C-FACT -- the conservative group that's been mounting legal challenges against the PIRGS all over the country -- themselves resorted to the same kind of funding scams they built a reputation criticizing the PIRGS for.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize