comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 3/31/2007
Well, maybe it's a father/son/holy-spirit thing....
Lester Hunt - 3/31/2007
I too revere Eric Clapton. Along with people like Charlie Musselwhite, Paul Butterfield, and John Mayall he turned blues into something that white people could do without either screwing it up musically or pretending to be black. But ... God? Robert Johnson is God! There is no God but Robert, and Eric is His prophet.
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic