comments powered by Disqus
Aeon J. Skoble - 3/31/2007
Well, maybe it's a father/son/holy-spirit thing....
Lester Hunt - 3/31/2007
I too revere Eric Clapton. Along with people like Charlie Musselwhite, Paul Butterfield, and John Mayall he turned blues into something that white people could do without either screwing it up musically or pretending to be black. But ... God? Robert Johnson is God! There is no God but Robert, and Eric is His prophet.
- Number of women leaders around the world has grown, but they’re still a small group
- Say goodbye to the weirdest border dispute in the world
- Harvard acquires Thoreau's notes on the death of Margaret Fuller
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems