Judge Only Qualified To Decide About Other People's Lives
When in the Anna Nichole Smith spotlight Judge Korda conducted himself and his courtroom in a professional and efficient manner that elicited no negative commentary. On the other hand, Judge Larry Seidlin, also involved in the Smith case, who promoted a circus like atmosphere in his courtroom and blubbered when announcing his decision will continue on the bench because he does not smoke marijuana or at least has not been caught doing so.
Cross posted on The Trebach Report
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 3/20/2007
They have to kick him off the bench. If they let someone who's smoked pot be a judge, next thing you know they'll stop jailing innocent people who need marijuana to survive without intense pain. We can't have THAT, can we?
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic