JLS 20.4: What Lies Within?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
The latest issue (20.4) of the Journal of Libertarian Studies features Marcus Verhaegh on Rothbard vs. Rousseau, Philipp Bagus on the history of private dikes and levees, my colleague Michael Watkins on Thomsons defense of abortion, John Hamilton on pro-capitalist themes in left-wing Italian cinema, J. H. Huebert on Posners doomsday scenarios, Ludwig van den Hauwe on Holcombes critique of democracy, and Leigh Jenco on freedom and Asian values in Kirby and de Bary.
Read a fuller summary of 20.4s contents here.
Read summaries of previous issues under my editorship here.
Read back issues online here.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Council on Foreign Relations Honors Kissinger Critic
- Architectural historian discovers Chartres Cathedral has started faking it
- Rick Perlstein hits back at a critic of his book on Reagan
- So Historians Are Surprised by What DNA Can Tell Us?
- AHA won't be considering petition to boycott Israel, unless it's introduced at the Business Meeting