JLS 20.4: What Lies Within?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
The latest issue (20.4) of the Journal of Libertarian Studies features Marcus Verhaegh on Rothbard vs. Rousseau, Philipp Bagus on the history of private dikes and levees, my colleague Michael Watkins on Thomsons defense of abortion, John Hamilton on pro-capitalist themes in left-wing Italian cinema, J. H. Huebert on Posners doomsday scenarios, Ludwig van den Hauwe on Holcombes critique of democracy, and Leigh Jenco on freedom and Asian values in Kirby and de Bary.
Read a fuller summary of 20.4s contents here.
Read summaries of previous issues under my editorship here.
Read back issues online here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Evidence of Pre-Columbus Trade Found in Alaska House
- Rwanda Pullout Driven by Clinton White House, U.N. Equivocation
- Centuries of Italian History Are Unearthed in Quest to Fix Toilet
- The U.S. Discovery of Israel's Secret Nuclear Project
- At Auschwitz-Birkenau, Preserving a Site and a Ghastly Inventory