Gilead Watch (with a wink)
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 2/10/2007
When I first heard about this idea, it struck me at best as a misplaced use of people's time, money and energy. How much better it would be if all the effort behind Initiative 957 were to be devoted to educating the population at large on the wisdom of separating marriage and the state.
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools