Gilead Watch (with a wink)
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 2/10/2007
When I first heard about this idea, it struck me at best as a misplaced use of people's time, money and energy. How much better it would be if all the effort behind Initiative 957 were to be devoted to educating the population at large on the wisdom of separating marriage and the state.
- Russian History Receives a Makeover That Starts With Ivan the Terrible
- Parsing Ronald Reagan’s Words for Early Signs of Alzheimer’s
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- Historians make it easy for visitors to DC to understand the history of the Mall
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history