Gilead Watch (with a wink)
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 2/10/2007
When I first heard about this idea, it struck me at best as a misplaced use of people's time, money and energy. How much better it would be if all the effort behind Initiative 957 were to be devoted to educating the population at large on the wisdom of separating marriage and the state.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”