Which Is It?
comments powered by Disqus
Jason Pappas - 2/10/2004
The UN resolutions were crucial. The rest is true about Saudi Arabia even if not to the same degree. Similar can be said about Iran. Although I'd suspect most supporters of the war hoped Iraq was just a prelude to "regime change" in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Let's watch Kerry; he could make Saudi Arabia the next target to get the war vote. That switch could take Bush by surprise and wouldn't hurt Kerry's support among Bush haters. There have been stranger changes in politics before!
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea