Which Is It?
comments powered by Disqus
Jason Pappas - 2/10/2004
The UN resolutions were crucial. The rest is true about Saudi Arabia even if not to the same degree. Similar can be said about Iran. Although I'd suspect most supporters of the war hoped Iraq was just a prelude to "regime change" in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Let's watch Kerry; he could make Saudi Arabia the next target to get the war vote. That switch could take Bush by surprise and wouldn't hurt Kerry's support among Bush haters. There have been stranger changes in politics before!
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86