Which Is It?
comments powered by Disqus
Jason Pappas - 2/10/2004
The UN resolutions were crucial. The rest is true about Saudi Arabia even if not to the same degree. Similar can be said about Iran. Although I'd suspect most supporters of the war hoped Iraq was just a prelude to "regime change" in Saudi Arabia or Iran.
Let's watch Kerry; he could make Saudi Arabia the next target to get the war vote. That switch could take Bush by surprise and wouldn't hurt Kerry's support among Bush haters. There have been stranger changes in politics before!
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"