Thank Goodness for Government!
comments powered by Disqus
N A Mehra - 1/30/2007
This local government infringement on private property rights:
Lisa Casanova - 1/28/2007
"Spanish women often head into changing rooms with an armful of different sizes never knowing which one will fit this time or whether any will fit at all."
Wow. That happens to me all the time. I was just thinking the other day that of all the problems in my life, that's just about the most pressing one. Even worse than the fact that when I shop for shoes, I don't know whether I'll be a 8 or an 8 1/2. If only the U.S. government would do something about it, I'd live in a paradise.....
- Letters collection offers unique gimplse into ordeal of Australian aborigines
- War, More Than ISIS, Is Destroying Syria's Ancient Sites
- Pew Poll: Trust in government is at historic lows
- If "The Donald" Said It Happened, It Happened! And Don't You Forget It!
- Solved: the mystery of Britain’s Bronze Age mummies
- Anne Frank Faced Challenges Similar to Syrian Refugees, Richard Breitman Says
- Douglass North, Nobel Prize-winning economics historian, dies at 95
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project