Thank Goodness for Government!
comments powered by Disqus
N A Mehra - 1/30/2007
This local government infringement on private property rights:
Lisa Casanova - 1/28/2007
"Spanish women often head into changing rooms with an armful of different sizes never knowing which one will fit this time or whether any will fit at all."
Wow. That happens to me all the time. I was just thinking the other day that of all the problems in my life, that's just about the most pressing one. Even worse than the fact that when I shop for shoes, I don't know whether I'll be a 8 or an 8 1/2. If only the U.S. government would do something about it, I'd live in a paradise.....
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Historians Against the War gathering signatures for new resolution to AHA on alleged violations of academic freedom in Israel