Thank Goodness for Government!
comments powered by Disqus
N A Mehra - 1/30/2007
This local government infringement on private property rights:
Lisa Casanova - 1/27/2007
"Spanish women often head into changing rooms with an armful of different sizes never knowing which one will fit this time or whether any will fit at all."
Wow. That happens to me all the time. I was just thinking the other day that of all the problems in my life, that's just about the most pressing one. Even worse than the fact that when I shop for shoes, I don't know whether I'll be a 8 or an 8 1/2. If only the U.S. government would do something about it, I'd live in a paradise.....
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond