Thank Goodness for Government!
comments powered by Disqus
N A Mehra - 1/30/2007
This local government infringement on private property rights:
Lisa Casanova - 1/28/2007
"Spanish women often head into changing rooms with an armful of different sizes never knowing which one will fit this time or whether any will fit at all."
Wow. That happens to me all the time. I was just thinking the other day that of all the problems in my life, that's just about the most pressing one. Even worse than the fact that when I shop for shoes, I don't know whether I'll be a 8 or an 8 1/2. If only the U.S. government would do something about it, I'd live in a paradise.....
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead