What Makes Them Leave
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 2/10/2004
I read the column, and it seemed to me that there were some interesting clusters, an awful lot of missing data, and no hint of a question as to whether the indices (ranked surveys, not metric scores) of regulatory and tax policy were meaningful.
Not to mention the narrow econometric view of the universe that sees "good for business" as synonymous with "good for people" and therefore can't consider the question of whether the problem is with the "unfriendly" states or with the "too friendly" states.
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide
- Enabler or family defender?
- Now it’s Croatia that’s hiding its ghastly World War Two past