We, the Jewish State
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 1/22/2007
Certainly, all states do bad things all the time.
When I posted the story, I wondered whether someone would post to say either the story was wrong in some important respect(s) or it was misleading because it didn't tell the whole story.
Can Israel exist and tolerate a right of return for the Palestinians? Or is the existence of two states--one exclusively Jewish-Zionist, the other Palestinian--the only feasible outcome? (I write "Jewish-Zionist" as there are both Jews who are not Zionists and Zionists who are not Jewish.)
Steven Horwitz - 1/22/2007
Yes, we should find it disturbing. States do bad things all the time. All states.
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election