We, the Jewish State
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 1/22/2007
Certainly, all states do bad things all the time.
When I posted the story, I wondered whether someone would post to say either the story was wrong in some important respect(s) or it was misleading because it didn't tell the whole story.
Can Israel exist and tolerate a right of return for the Palestinians? Or is the existence of two states--one exclusively Jewish-Zionist, the other Palestinian--the only feasible outcome? (I write "Jewish-Zionist" as there are both Jews who are not Zionists and Zionists who are not Jewish.)
Steven Horwitz - 1/22/2007
Yes, we should find it disturbing. States do bad things all the time. All states.
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history