Tucker Carlson Mea Culpa: With Apologies to Gus
Carlson's defense of the troop surge, however, easily cancels out any good sense he ever showed on Iraq. Carlson's justification for escalation is that we need to counteract Iran. He never explains why this reasoning did not equally apply to the occupation in 2003.
I apologize to Gus Dizerega who warned me (see comments) that Carlson was not to be taken seriously.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 1/26/2007
Perhaps in a strange sort of way....though, of course, we agree that Carlson is not to be taken seriously. I doubt his show will be on much longer.
John H. Kimbol - 1/22/2007
If your concern is Iranian influence, that's a perfectly consistent position. Iran is the main beneficiary of Saddam's ousting, which left that regime the biggest player in the region.
Which isn't to say Carlson's a serious figure.
David T. Beito - 1/19/2007
Please arrange to have me sent to a rehab center if I do it again!
Gus diZerega - 1/19/2007
And thank you again!
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans