Some More Noted Things
At Durham-in-Wonderland, KC Johnson continues to note the remarkable reversal of fortunes for the Duke lacrosse players once accused of rape.
The Cliopatricians will gather for our 4th Annual Banquet today at the American Historical Association convention here in Atlanta. There, the winners of The Cliopatria Awards for 2006 will be announced. I'll have the results of the competition up here at Cliopatria sometime later today.
comments powered by Disqus
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86