Some More Noted Things
At Durham-in-Wonderland, KC Johnson continues to note the remarkable reversal of fortunes for the Duke lacrosse players once accused of rape.
The Cliopatricians will gather for our 4th Annual Banquet today at the American Historical Association convention here in Atlanta. There, the winners of The Cliopatria Awards for 2006 will be announced. I'll have the results of the competition up here at Cliopatria sometime later today.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95