Some More Noted Things
At Durham-in-Wonderland, KC Johnson continues to note the remarkable reversal of fortunes for the Duke lacrosse players once accused of rape.
The Cliopatricians will gather for our 4th Annual Banquet today at the American Historical Association convention here in Atlanta. There, the winners of The Cliopatria Awards for 2006 will be announced. I'll have the results of the competition up here at Cliopatria sometime later today.
comments powered by Disqus
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- Man’s Genome From 45,000 Years Ago Is Reconstructed
- This company claims its video games about the French Revolution are accurate
- Origins of sex discovered
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening
- YIVO Vilna Project Will Digitize Jewish History
- Columbia historian Eric Foner is giving his lectures to the public -- and to posterity — through a free MOOC.