Some More Noted Things
At Durham-in-Wonderland, KC Johnson continues to note the remarkable reversal of fortunes for the Duke lacrosse players once accused of rape.
The Cliopatricians will gather for our 4th Annual Banquet today at the American Historical Association convention here in Atlanta. There, the winners of The Cliopatria Awards for 2006 will be announced. I'll have the results of the competition up here at Cliopatria sometime later today.
comments powered by Disqus
- WWII Atomic Bomb Project Had More Than 1,500 “Leaks”
- Neanderthal 'Art' Found In Cave Sheds Surprising New Light On Ancient Intelligence
- Midterm Election Mind-Reading: The Market Tends to Win
- Proof surfaces for affair between Queen Victoria and her male assistant
- Could humans cause another Paleocene-Eocene Thermal Maximum?
- Marcus Rediker says it was pirates, slaves, and motley crews who shaped the modern world, not the big heroes we hear so much about
- Pro-Israel website chides Middle East Studies professors, claiming they’re apologists for Hamas
- UCLA Economist, Known as Railroad Historian, Dies at 89
- David Rosand, an Art History Scholar Whose Heart Was in Venice, Dies at 75
- NYT interviews Rick Perlstein about his book