Some More Noted Things
At Durham-in-Wonderland, KC Johnson continues to note the remarkable reversal of fortunes for the Duke lacrosse players once accused of rape.
The Cliopatricians will gather for our 4th Annual Banquet today at the American Historical Association convention here in Atlanta. There, the winners of The Cliopatria Awards for 2006 will be announced. I'll have the results of the competition up here at Cliopatria sometime later today.
comments powered by Disqus
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead