A Little Knowledge in the Hands of a Journalist
A new low is this column by Mort Zuckerman who gets the problem wrong (again blaming Bush's tax cuts) but advocates virtually nothing as a solution. If someone out there could teach journalists even the most basic concepts in economics it would do the world a tremendous service and prevent me from screaming at just about every columnist I read who tries to write about markets.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools