A Little Knowledge in the Hands of a Journalist
A new low is this column by Mort Zuckerman who gets the problem wrong (again blaming Bush's tax cuts) but advocates virtually nothing as a solution. If someone out there could teach journalists even the most basic concepts in economics it would do the world a tremendous service and prevent me from screaming at just about every columnist I read who tries to write about markets.
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College