Johnny, We Know Ye All Too Well
comments powered by Disqus
John T. Kennedy - 2/4/2004
"This idiotic populism, nationalism, and protectionism might be too hard to take."
You find it gratifying that the most hawkish candidate was eliminated from the race; I find it more amusing that voters are reduced to endorsing one of the remaining disgraceful choices.
Keith Halderman - 2/4/2004
Let's face it, which ever one of these idiots win the rest of us will lose one way or another. Comcast had a little audio clip of Kerry, right after the vote, sayng the first thing he would do is role back the tax cut.
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy