Johnny, We Know Ye All Too Well
comments powered by Disqus
John T. Kennedy - 2/4/2004
"This idiotic populism, nationalism, and protectionism might be too hard to take."
You find it gratifying that the most hawkish candidate was eliminated from the race; I find it more amusing that voters are reduced to endorsing one of the remaining disgraceful choices.
Keith Halderman - 2/4/2004
Let's face it, which ever one of these idiots win the rest of us will lose one way or another. Comcast had a little audio clip of Kerry, right after the vote, sayng the first thing he would do is role back the tax cut.
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history