Johnny, We Know Ye All Too Well
comments powered by Disqus
John T. Kennedy - 2/4/2004
"This idiotic populism, nationalism, and protectionism might be too hard to take."
You find it gratifying that the most hawkish candidate was eliminated from the race; I find it more amusing that voters are reduced to endorsing one of the remaining disgraceful choices.
Keith Halderman - 2/4/2004
Let's face it, which ever one of these idiots win the rest of us will lose one way or another. Comcast had a little audio clip of Kerry, right after the vote, sayng the first thing he would do is role back the tax cut.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"