Johnny, We Know Ye All Too Well
comments powered by Disqus
John T. Kennedy - 2/5/2004
"This idiotic populism, nationalism, and protectionism might be too hard to take."
You find it gratifying that the most hawkish candidate was eliminated from the race; I find it more amusing that voters are reduced to endorsing one of the remaining disgraceful choices.
Keith Halderman - 2/4/2004
Let's face it, which ever one of these idiots win the rest of us will lose one way or another. Comcast had a little audio clip of Kerry, right after the vote, sayng the first thing he would do is role back the tax cut.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead