THE TALIBANIZATION OF PAKISTAN
comments powered by Disqus
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
Firstly, I do not understand how the article prooves the Talibanization of Pakistan.....
I mean they have been in FATA areas where the tribes are but are you saying it is spreading out from the FATA areas to towns etc? I didnt get any hint from this article saying that. Maybe I missed it. Plz explain.
Secondly, Who is bombing the schools in these areas? It didnt say who. Like an airstrike by Pak or USA as they suspect al-Qaeda hiding there.
Or bombed by al-Qaeda/Taliban to stop education and liberalization and free thinking?
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit