THE TALIBANIZATION OF PAKISTAN
comments powered by Disqus
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
Firstly, I do not understand how the article prooves the Talibanization of Pakistan.....
I mean they have been in FATA areas where the tribes are but are you saying it is spreading out from the FATA areas to towns etc? I didnt get any hint from this article saying that. Maybe I missed it. Plz explain.
Secondly, Who is bombing the schools in these areas? It didnt say who. Like an airstrike by Pak or USA as they suspect al-Qaeda hiding there.
Or bombed by al-Qaeda/Taliban to stop education and liberalization and free thinking?
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"