THE TALIBANIZATION OF PAKISTAN
comments powered by Disqus
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
Firstly, I do not understand how the article prooves the Talibanization of Pakistan.....
I mean they have been in FATA areas where the tribes are but are you saying it is spreading out from the FATA areas to towns etc? I didnt get any hint from this article saying that. Maybe I missed it. Plz explain.
Secondly, Who is bombing the schools in these areas? It didnt say who. Like an airstrike by Pak or USA as they suspect al-Qaeda hiding there.
Or bombed by al-Qaeda/Taliban to stop education and liberalization and free thinking?
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea