THE TALIBANIZATION OF PAKISTAN
comments powered by Disqus
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
Firstly, I do not understand how the article prooves the Talibanization of Pakistan.....
I mean they have been in FATA areas where the tribes are but are you saying it is spreading out from the FATA areas to towns etc? I didnt get any hint from this article saying that. Maybe I missed it. Plz explain.
Secondly, Who is bombing the schools in these areas? It didnt say who. Like an airstrike by Pak or USA as they suspect al-Qaeda hiding there.
Or bombed by al-Qaeda/Taliban to stop education and liberalization and free thinking?
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools