THE TALIBANIZATION OF PAKISTAN
comments powered by Disqus
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
Firstly, I do not understand how the article prooves the Talibanization of Pakistan.....
I mean they have been in FATA areas where the tribes are but are you saying it is spreading out from the FATA areas to towns etc? I didnt get any hint from this article saying that. Maybe I missed it. Plz explain.
Secondly, Who is bombing the schools in these areas? It didnt say who. Like an airstrike by Pak or USA as they suspect al-Qaeda hiding there.
Or bombed by al-Qaeda/Taliban to stop education and liberalization and free thinking?
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”