PERHAPS THIS IS THE TENURE ISSUE?
comments powered by Disqus
Steven Horwitz - 2/4/2004
Yeah, this one isn't just about liberal vs. conservative. This is a power-mad, if not crazy, dean, and a university unwilling to deal with him. Just a nightmare.
Jonathan Dresner - 2/3/2004
Honestly, stuff like the Deming case makes me wonder if I should just pack up my home computer and never write anything except tests and journal articles. I have the advantage of being liberal, so I don't draw the same collegial fire, perhaps. But that doesn't mean that I'm not ticking people off.....
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law
- Cultural historian traces history of baby food
- Jules Witcover identifies the best and worst veeps in US history in an interview about his new book
- USC history professor studies Civil War experience through the senses