PERHAPS THIS IS THE TENURE ISSUE?
comments powered by Disqus
Steven Horwitz - 2/3/2004
Yeah, this one isn't just about liberal vs. conservative. This is a power-mad, if not crazy, dean, and a university unwilling to deal with him. Just a nightmare.
Jonathan Dresner - 2/3/2004
Honestly, stuff like the Deming case makes me wonder if I should just pack up my home computer and never write anything except tests and journal articles. I have the advantage of being liberal, so I don't draw the same collegial fire, perhaps. But that doesn't mean that I'm not ticking people off.....
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war