PERHAPS THIS IS THE TENURE ISSUE?
comments powered by Disqus
Steven Horwitz - 2/4/2004
Yeah, this one isn't just about liberal vs. conservative. This is a power-mad, if not crazy, dean, and a university unwilling to deal with him. Just a nightmare.
Jonathan Dresner - 2/3/2004
Honestly, stuff like the Deming case makes me wonder if I should just pack up my home computer and never write anything except tests and journal articles. I have the advantage of being liberal, so I don't draw the same collegial fire, perhaps. But that doesn't mean that I'm not ticking people off.....
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences