PERHAPS THIS IS THE TENURE ISSUE?
comments powered by Disqus
Steven Horwitz - 2/4/2004
Yeah, this one isn't just about liberal vs. conservative. This is a power-mad, if not crazy, dean, and a university unwilling to deal with him. Just a nightmare.
Jonathan Dresner - 2/3/2004
Honestly, stuff like the Deming case makes me wonder if I should just pack up my home computer and never write anything except tests and journal articles. I have the advantage of being liberal, so I don't draw the same collegial fire, perhaps. But that doesn't mean that I'm not ticking people off.....
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?