FREEDOM OF RELIGION ANYONE?
If only the same could be said about Egypt - There a Muslim who converted to Christianity has been arrested.
In Saudi Arabia you do not even have to try to convert to be sentenced to death. It is enough to be a Hindu whose taxi driver made a wrong turn while driving to the hospital where your wife had just gave birth in Medina.
The Indian government intervened and he was released. The law has not been changed!
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 1/3/2007
You may be right. But all it proves is that democracies respond to just criticism. Since I wrote, Egyptian courts have refused to recognize the Bahais as members of a separate religion.
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
I think this plan to build a prayer room for Muslims in Lod airport is to wash out the criticism that the airport security recieved when they kicked out Muslim clergy dressed in western clothes but talking in "Muslim" off an air plane.
It is to stop the media who are booing the situation and this incident.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor