FREEDOM OF RELIGION ANYONE?
If only the same could be said about Egypt - There a Muslim who converted to Christianity has been arrested.
In Saudi Arabia you do not even have to try to convert to be sentenced to death. It is enough to be a Hindu whose taxi driver made a wrong turn while driving to the hospital where your wife had just gave birth in Medina.
The Indian government intervened and he was released. The law has not been changed!
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 1/3/2007
You may be right. But all it proves is that democracies respond to just criticism. Since I wrote, Egyptian courts have refused to recognize the Bahais as members of a separate religion.
Maham Saleem - 12/27/2006
I think this plan to build a prayer room for Muslims in Lod airport is to wash out the criticism that the airport security recieved when they kicked out Muslim clergy dressed in western clothes but talking in "Muslim" off an air plane.
It is to stop the media who are booing the situation and this incident.
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed