Where Bush ranks as President
The Washington Post asked four historians to rank President Bush.
Eric Foner says flat out that Bush is"the worst ever."
David Greenberg says that Nixon is still the worst but Bush's record is certainly comparable.
Douglas Brinkley ranks Bush with Hoover.
Vincent J. Cannato says it's too early to tell.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”