BUS BOMBING ON MY STEET
I am in a real rotten mood. This is the second suicide bombing on the street where I lived for a year. As the Pope said - It is as it was!
The American Jewish Congress today criticized United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan for equating Palestinian terrorism aimed at Jewish civilians with Israeli self defense aimed at preventing armed terrorists from carrying out their murderous missions.
"Once again violence and terror have claimed innocent lives in the Middle East," Mr. Annan said in a statement issued following the bus bombing in Jerusalem today."Once again I condemn those who resort to such methods. Once again I appeal, to Israelis and Palestinians alike, to rise above feelings of anger and vengeance, however natural, and to devote all their energies to negotiating a true and lasting peace in which two peoples will live side by side, each in their own state."
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history