BUS BOMBING ON MY STEET
I am in a real rotten mood. This is the second suicide bombing on the street where I lived for a year. As the Pope said - It is as it was!
The American Jewish Congress today criticized United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan for equating Palestinian terrorism aimed at Jewish civilians with Israeli self defense aimed at preventing armed terrorists from carrying out their murderous missions.
"Once again violence and terror have claimed innocent lives in the Middle East," Mr. Annan said in a statement issued following the bus bombing in Jerusalem today."Once again I condemn those who resort to such methods. Once again I appeal, to Israelis and Palestinians alike, to rise above feelings of anger and vengeance, however natural, and to devote all their energies to negotiating a true and lasting peace in which two peoples will live side by side, each in their own state."
comments powered by Disqus
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?