BUS BOMBING ON MY STEET
I am in a real rotten mood. This is the second suicide bombing on the street where I lived for a year. As the Pope said - It is as it was!
The American Jewish Congress today criticized United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan for equating Palestinian terrorism aimed at Jewish civilians with Israeli self defense aimed at preventing armed terrorists from carrying out their murderous missions.
"Once again violence and terror have claimed innocent lives in the Middle East," Mr. Annan said in a statement issued following the bus bombing in Jerusalem today."Once again I condemn those who resort to such methods. Once again I appeal, to Israelis and Palestinians alike, to rise above feelings of anger and vengeance, however natural, and to devote all their energies to negotiating a true and lasting peace in which two peoples will live side by side, each in their own state."
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy