BUS BOMBING ON MY STEET
I am in a real rotten mood. This is the second suicide bombing on the street where I lived for a year. As the Pope said - It is as it was!
The American Jewish Congress today criticized United Nations Secretary-General Kofi Annan for equating Palestinian terrorism aimed at Jewish civilians with Israeli self defense aimed at preventing armed terrorists from carrying out their murderous missions.
"Once again violence and terror have claimed innocent lives in the Middle East," Mr. Annan said in a statement issued following the bus bombing in Jerusalem today."Once again I condemn those who resort to such methods. Once again I appeal, to Israelis and Palestinians alike, to rise above feelings of anger and vengeance, however natural, and to devote all their energies to negotiating a true and lasting peace in which two peoples will live side by side, each in their own state."
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses