Isabel Paterson, Genetic Superwoman?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Florence Finch Kelly was an important libertarian writer of the late 19th century, and a contributor to Benjamin Tuckers Liberty. Isabel Paterson was one of the leading libertarian theorists of the early-to-mid-20th century, and a major influence on Ayn Rand.
It now turns out that their trajectories intersected: Kelly wrote a review of Patersons first (or first published, anyway) novel, The Shadow Riders. Its now online in the Molinari Institutes online library.
I plan to put the novel online as well, but youll just have to wait ....
comments powered by Disqus
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History