Isabel Paterson, Genetic Superwoman?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Florence Finch Kelly was an important libertarian writer of the late 19th century, and a contributor to Benjamin Tuckers Liberty. Isabel Paterson was one of the leading libertarian theorists of the early-to-mid-20th century, and a major influence on Ayn Rand.
It now turns out that their trajectories intersected: Kelly wrote a review of Patersons first (or first published, anyway) novel, The Shadow Riders. Its now online in the Molinari Institutes online library.
I plan to put the novel online as well, but youll just have to wait ....
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize