Isabel Paterson, Genetic Superwoman?
[cross-posted at Austro-Athenian Empire]
Florence Finch Kelly was an important libertarian writer of the late 19th century, and a contributor to Benjamin Tuckers Liberty. Isabel Paterson was one of the leading libertarian theorists of the early-to-mid-20th century, and a major influence on Ayn Rand.
It now turns out that their trajectories intersected: Kelly wrote a review of Patersons first (or first published, anyway) novel, The Shadow Riders. Its now online in the Molinari Institutes online library.
I plan to put the novel online as well, but youll just have to wait ....
comments powered by Disqus
- 'Sexist' Paris streets renamed in the name of feminism
- NYT profiles a path-breaking transgender pioneer who became a judge
- CIA Plans Huge Release of Top-Secret Reports From the 1960s
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”