2. Rachel Ehrnefeld's fight against those who wish to block investigations of terrorist funding, continues. You will find the latest developments here.
3.On the subject of evil winning, read Chris Hitchens. He even noticed the MSM's calling the democratically elected government of Lebanon,"the Western backed government." Money quote:
The objectionable thing about the proposed Baker-Hamilton"talks" is not that they are talks but that they give the impression of looking for someone to whom to surrender. And they have, apparently, no preconditions.
BBC talks about Baker coming with hat in his hand to Tehran and predicts it will cost us. You think?
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/12/2006
Sorry. I am blogging from India . . . I fixed it.
Jason Blake Keuter - 12/10/2006
Here's the link:
It would be a good proposal. Kick Iran out of the UN. The US should submit it or Israel and go on the diplomatic offensive by forcing appeasers to directly address the genocidal anti-semitism of Iran instead of seeking their assistance in resolving the Iraqi quagmire they themselves are creating. Our government should work to surface the truth about what's going on in the world, of which Iraq is merely a symptom. Iraq ISN'T the major issue facing the world today, anymore than the Rhineland was before World War II.
Jonathan Dresner - 12/1/2006
None of the links you offer here have anything to do with Elie Wiesel. I'm curious about what he does have to say: could you provide a link, or at least a reference?
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide