2. Rachel Ehrnefeld's fight against those who wish to block investigations of terrorist funding, continues. You will find the latest developments here.
3.On the subject of evil winning, read Chris Hitchens. He even noticed the MSM's calling the democratically elected government of Lebanon,"the Western backed government." Money quote:
The objectionable thing about the proposed Baker-Hamilton"talks" is not that they are talks but that they give the impression of looking for someone to whom to surrender. And they have, apparently, no preconditions.
BBC talks about Baker coming with hat in his hand to Tehran and predicts it will cost us. You think?
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/12/2006
Sorry. I am blogging from India . . . I fixed it.
Jason Blake Keuter - 12/10/2006
Here's the link:
It would be a good proposal. Kick Iran out of the UN. The US should submit it or Israel and go on the diplomatic offensive by forcing appeasers to directly address the genocidal anti-semitism of Iran instead of seeking their assistance in resolving the Iraqi quagmire they themselves are creating. Our government should work to surface the truth about what's going on in the world, of which Iraq is merely a symptom. Iraq ISN'T the major issue facing the world today, anymore than the Rhineland was before World War II.
Jonathan Dresner - 12/1/2006
None of the links you offer here have anything to do with Elie Wiesel. I'm curious about what he does have to say: could you provide a link, or at least a reference?
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"