2. Rachel Ehrnefeld's fight against those who wish to block investigations of terrorist funding, continues. You will find the latest developments here.
3.On the subject of evil winning, read Chris Hitchens. He even noticed the MSM's calling the democratically elected government of Lebanon,"the Western backed government." Money quote:
The objectionable thing about the proposed Baker-Hamilton"talks" is not that they are talks but that they give the impression of looking for someone to whom to surrender. And they have, apparently, no preconditions.
BBC talks about Baker coming with hat in his hand to Tehran and predicts it will cost us. You think?
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/12/2006
Sorry. I am blogging from India . . . I fixed it.
Jason Blake Keuter - 12/10/2006
Here's the link:
It would be a good proposal. Kick Iran out of the UN. The US should submit it or Israel and go on the diplomatic offensive by forcing appeasers to directly address the genocidal anti-semitism of Iran instead of seeking their assistance in resolving the Iraqi quagmire they themselves are creating. Our government should work to surface the truth about what's going on in the world, of which Iraq is merely a symptom. Iraq ISN'T the major issue facing the world today, anymore than the Rhineland was before World War II.
Jonathan Dresner - 12/1/2006
None of the links you offer here have anything to do with Elie Wiesel. I'm curious about what he does have to say: could you provide a link, or at least a reference?
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum