2. Rachel Ehrnefeld's fight against those who wish to block investigations of terrorist funding, continues. You will find the latest developments here.
3.On the subject of evil winning, read Chris Hitchens. He even noticed the MSM's calling the democratically elected government of Lebanon,"the Western backed government." Money quote:
The objectionable thing about the proposed Baker-Hamilton"talks" is not that they are talks but that they give the impression of looking for someone to whom to surrender. And they have, apparently, no preconditions.
BBC talks about Baker coming with hat in his hand to Tehran and predicts it will cost us. You think?
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/12/2006
Sorry. I am blogging from India . . . I fixed it.
Jason Blake Keuter - 12/10/2006
Here's the link:
It would be a good proposal. Kick Iran out of the UN. The US should submit it or Israel and go on the diplomatic offensive by forcing appeasers to directly address the genocidal anti-semitism of Iran instead of seeking their assistance in resolving the Iraqi quagmire they themselves are creating. Our government should work to surface the truth about what's going on in the world, of which Iraq is merely a symptom. Iraq ISN'T the major issue facing the world today, anymore than the Rhineland was before World War II.
Jonathan Dresner - 12/1/2006
None of the links you offer here have anything to do with Elie Wiesel. I'm curious about what he does have to say: could you provide a link, or at least a reference?
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.