2. Rachel Ehrnefeld's fight against those who wish to block investigations of terrorist funding, continues. You will find the latest developments here.
3.On the subject of evil winning, read Chris Hitchens. He even noticed the MSM's calling the democratically elected government of Lebanon,"the Western backed government." Money quote:
The objectionable thing about the proposed Baker-Hamilton"talks" is not that they are talks but that they give the impression of looking for someone to whom to surrender. And they have, apparently, no preconditions.
BBC talks about Baker coming with hat in his hand to Tehran and predicts it will cost us. You think?
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/12/2006
Sorry. I am blogging from India . . . I fixed it.
Jason Blake Keuter - 12/10/2006
Here's the link:
It would be a good proposal. Kick Iran out of the UN. The US should submit it or Israel and go on the diplomatic offensive by forcing appeasers to directly address the genocidal anti-semitism of Iran instead of seeking their assistance in resolving the Iraqi quagmire they themselves are creating. Our government should work to surface the truth about what's going on in the world, of which Iraq is merely a symptom. Iraq ISN'T the major issue facing the world today, anymore than the Rhineland was before World War II.
Jonathan Dresner - 12/1/2006
None of the links you offer here have anything to do with Elie Wiesel. I'm curious about what he does have to say: could you provide a link, or at least a reference?
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"