DIRTY HARRY IS A LIBERTARIAN
And also unlike the guy in the White House, Clint adopts a laissez-faire view on same-sex marriages."From a libertarian point of view," says Clint,"you would say, 'Yeah? So what?' You have to believe in total equality. People should be able to be what they want to be and do what they want -- as long as they're not harming people."
What a simple and refreshing maxim to live by! Like I said here, who said actors know nothing about politics?
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
- Harvard’s Drew Faust says the Civil War marked the start of large-scale industrial war, not WW I