DIRTY HARRY IS A LIBERTARIAN
And also unlike the guy in the White House, Clint adopts a laissez-faire view on same-sex marriages."From a libertarian point of view," says Clint,"you would say, 'Yeah? So what?' You have to believe in total equality. People should be able to be what they want to be and do what they want -- as long as they're not harming people."
What a simple and refreshing maxim to live by! Like I said here, who said actors know nothing about politics?
comments powered by Disqus
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)