TIBI TO AHMADINEJAD: CUT IT OUT
A leading Israeli Arab lawmaker came out against the anti-Jewish statements of Iran’s president. Ahmed Tibi, whose United Arab List is openly anti-Zionist, said in an interview published Monday that he was opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s call for Israel to be eliminated.
“I am opposed to his statement,” Tibi told Ha’aretz.
“I am even more opposed to his Holocaust denial. I don’t understand his need and his obsession in repeating these things. There is no reason to deny the Holocaust, which was the worst crime in human history.”
I know, I know this belongs to the category of flying pigs. Still, we must thank God for small favors.
comments powered by Disqus
Arash Kamangir - 11/1/2006
I am wondering if there is anybody, except for the supreme leader, who approves Ahmadinejad's actions.
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed