TIBI TO AHMADINEJAD: CUT IT OUT
A leading Israeli Arab lawmaker came out against the anti-Jewish statements of Iran’s president. Ahmed Tibi, whose United Arab List is openly anti-Zionist, said in an interview published Monday that he was opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s call for Israel to be eliminated.
“I am opposed to his statement,” Tibi told Ha’aretz.
“I am even more opposed to his Holocaust denial. I don’t understand his need and his obsession in repeating these things. There is no reason to deny the Holocaust, which was the worst crime in human history.”
I know, I know this belongs to the category of flying pigs. Still, we must thank God for small favors.
comments powered by Disqus
Arash Kamangir - 11/1/2006
I am wondering if there is anybody, except for the supreme leader, who approves Ahmadinejad's actions.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests