TIBI TO AHMADINEJAD: CUT IT OUT
A leading Israeli Arab lawmaker came out against the anti-Jewish statements of Iran’s president. Ahmed Tibi, whose United Arab List is openly anti-Zionist, said in an interview published Monday that he was opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s call for Israel to be eliminated.
“I am opposed to his statement,” Tibi told Ha’aretz.
“I am even more opposed to his Holocaust denial. I don’t understand his need and his obsession in repeating these things. There is no reason to deny the Holocaust, which was the worst crime in human history.”
I know, I know this belongs to the category of flying pigs. Still, we must thank God for small favors.
comments powered by Disqus
Arash Kamangir - 11/1/2006
I am wondering if there is anybody, except for the supreme leader, who approves Ahmadinejad's actions.
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian