TIBI TO AHMADINEJAD: CUT IT OUT
A leading Israeli Arab lawmaker came out against the anti-Jewish statements of Iran’s president. Ahmed Tibi, whose United Arab List is openly anti-Zionist, said in an interview published Monday that he was opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s call for Israel to be eliminated.
“I am opposed to his statement,” Tibi told Ha’aretz.
“I am even more opposed to his Holocaust denial. I don’t understand his need and his obsession in repeating these things. There is no reason to deny the Holocaust, which was the worst crime in human history.”
I know, I know this belongs to the category of flying pigs. Still, we must thank God for small favors.
comments powered by Disqus
Arash Kamangir - 11/1/2006
I am wondering if there is anybody, except for the supreme leader, who approves Ahmadinejad's actions.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history