TIBI TO AHMADINEJAD: CUT IT OUT
A leading Israeli Arab lawmaker came out against the anti-Jewish statements of Iran’s president. Ahmed Tibi, whose United Arab List is openly anti-Zionist, said in an interview published Monday that he was opposed to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s call for Israel to be eliminated.
“I am opposed to his statement,” Tibi told Ha’aretz.
“I am even more opposed to his Holocaust denial. I don’t understand his need and his obsession in repeating these things. There is no reason to deny the Holocaust, which was the worst crime in human history.”
I know, I know this belongs to the category of flying pigs. Still, we must thank God for small favors.
comments powered by Disqus
Arash Kamangir - 11/1/2006
I am wondering if there is anybody, except for the supreme leader, who approves Ahmadinejad's actions.
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook