Since, History also needs to be on your computer desktop, Jeremy has a flickr group up where you can add your own creations.
Or you can just tell us what you think History is in the comments. And we will put the cheekiest one up for you.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/1/2006
...pure, simple, helpful, or always on our side.
chris l pettit - 9/30/2006
written by the powerful and the victors, manipulated by the ideological, seen as a series of individual events by the ignorant, and misunderstood by most everyone...including those "scholars' who purport to be "experts" in it.
Mark Grimsley - 9/29/2006
a great racket if you can get it.
Jonathan Dresner - 9/29/2006
...shades of gray. Not all one shade of gray, mind you. Lots of shades of gray, preferably changing color depending on what angle you look at it from.
I don't see that working as a desktop, but you're welcome to try.
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton