EMAIL OF THE DAY
In a message dated 9/16/2006 1:33:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, unknownSender@UnknownDomain writes:
In the name of Allaah the most beneficient the most merciful
Assalam u alaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuhu,
Bush has his own Dictionary different from us. The words 'terrorism and fascist' have lost their original meaning. We understand why Bush and his gangs were nervous about the emerging global power of Islam but it is not something they can contained. Recognition of God includes belief in things that are pre-determined. War is ugly but Allah reminded us that we may dislike a thing that is better for us and like something that is not good for us. War can break soul yet at the same time is the best unifying tool. Nothing best UNIFY muslims politically than HATRED FOR ISRAEL and now US. . . .
May peace and justice reign soon, ameen.
(Moderator Note: It is amazing that Muslims gave their unlfinching support for Hizbullah, knowing that they are a shiah organisation. There is no doubt that the israelis are an enemy but no sane upright person should consider the Shiah as a part of the Muslims. As they have been treacherous towards the Muslims (Sunnis) in so many instances in histroy starting with their betrayal of Hussain (alaihisalam). Thats right the man they are so crazy over and beat themselves for every year, is a man they betrayed. Although they are Muslims and we do not classify them except as a sect, the scholars of Shiah are unanamiously agreed to be kuffaar following another religion than Islam. Although we should commend them for their fighting and their bravey, we should not support them unconditionally)
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"