YOU DON'T SAY
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 1/11/2004
Old news to the conspiracy theorists, sure (are they ever surprised?), but the question is "what did the president want and when did he want it?" If it was just "members" of the administration, there might be a slap on the wrist: you expect people at that level to have some ideas about what they want to accomplish when they walk in the door, right? But if the President were involved in discussions regarding regime change in Iraq before 2002, then he's going to have some real explaining to do. All along I've been pooh-poohing the pseudo-psychoanalysis "finish what Dad started" theory, but if he really came in with Iraq on his to-do list then I have to rethink that.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history