While Sepoy's Away
Meanwhile, his guests, lapata and farangi, are occupying the time at Chapati Mystery. Responding to Charles McGrath's"At $9.95 a Page, You Expect Poetry?" NY Times, 10 September, lapata explores south Asian"Term Paper Sites Unveiled!" and farangi gives us"Truthizing Fictions," a hard look at the Clinton administration. We hope they sweep up the peanut shells and wash up that sink full of dirty dishes for Sepoy's return. Wouldn't want him to face a messy blog when he gets home.
P. S. You really shouldn't miss Gene Weingarten's"The Bush League," Washington Post, 10 September, in which our guy, George, is compared with Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, and Warren Harding.
comments powered by Disqus
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz