While Sepoy's Away
Meanwhile, his guests, lapata and farangi, are occupying the time at Chapati Mystery. Responding to Charles McGrath's"At $9.95 a Page, You Expect Poetry?" NY Times, 10 September, lapata explores south Asian"Term Paper Sites Unveiled!" and farangi gives us"Truthizing Fictions," a hard look at the Clinton administration. We hope they sweep up the peanut shells and wash up that sink full of dirty dishes for Sepoy's return. Wouldn't want him to face a messy blog when he gets home.
P. S. You really shouldn't miss Gene Weingarten's"The Bush League," Washington Post, 10 September, in which our guy, George, is compared with Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, and Warren Harding.
comments powered by Disqus
- West Point historian says if his cadets can understand the history of war, so can Congress
- Australian historian Alan Atkinson wins $100,000 literary prize
- From his perch in Saudi Arabia, Princeton’s Mark Cohen says Jews and Muslims should remember they used to get along
- Duke honors historian John Hope Franklin with year-long series of events
- What New Left History Gave Us