While Sepoy's Away
Meanwhile, his guests, lapata and farangi, are occupying the time at Chapati Mystery. Responding to Charles McGrath's"At $9.95 a Page, You Expect Poetry?" NY Times, 10 September, lapata explores south Asian"Term Paper Sites Unveiled!" and farangi gives us"Truthizing Fictions," a hard look at the Clinton administration. We hope they sweep up the peanut shells and wash up that sink full of dirty dishes for Sepoy's return. Wouldn't want him to face a messy blog when he gets home.
P. S. You really shouldn't miss Gene Weingarten's"The Bush League," Washington Post, 10 September, in which our guy, George, is compared with Franklin Pierce, James Buchanan, and Warren Harding.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history