Cincinnati Historian Found Guilty of Plagiarism
comments powered by Disqus
David J Merkowitz - 8/24/2006
Oh God no...that wouldn't be good at all...I was much better trained than that...no plagiarism here...
Marc A. Comtois - 8/24/2006
I think it's a sign of my viewing the historical field through a blogging lens when my first thought when seeing the blog post heading was that Ralph was referring to the blogger Cincinnati Historian (David Merkowitz)! I was "relieved" to see that it was a Historian at the University of Cincinnati and not a fellow blogger.
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?