Cincinnati Historian Found Guilty of Plagiarism
comments powered by Disqus
David J Merkowitz - 8/24/2006
Oh God no...that wouldn't be good at all...I was much better trained than that...no plagiarism here...
Marc A. Comtois - 8/24/2006
I think it's a sign of my viewing the historical field through a blogging lens when my first thought when seeing the blog post heading was that Ralph was referring to the blogger Cincinnati Historian (David Merkowitz)! I was "relieved" to see that it was a Historian at the University of Cincinnati and not a fellow blogger.
- World War I records reveal myths and realities of soldiers with ‘shell shock’
- Were Neanderthals a sub-species of modern humans? New research says no
- Irish archaeological sites explain huge European population fall
- Reactions to JFK Assassination Included Fear of Possible Soviet Strike against U.S.; Desire to "Bond" with LBJ
- Swiss Museum to Announce Decision on Nazi-Looted Art Next Week
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)
- Ted Widmer picks the 5 best presidential books worth reading
- AHA backs California's LGBT History law
- Cultural historian traces history of baby food