WELCOME TO STEVE HORWITZ
I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome to the Liberty and Power Group Blog our newest participant: Steven Horwitz. Steven is Associate Dean of the First Year, and Interim Director at the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Professor of Economics, at St. Lawrence University. You can find out more about Steve here. Speaking personally, I'd like to say that he is one of my favorite hot-shot radical libertarian-Austrian-school thinkers, and also has a terrific page on the rock band, Rush. In fact (start shameless plug), he recently published a provocative paper on"Rand, Rush, and the De-totalization of the Utopianism of Progressive Rock," for The Journal of Ayn Rand Studies, for which I am a founding co-editor (/end shameless plug).
Welcome aboard, Steve!
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit