WELCOME TO STEVE HORWITZ
I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome to the Liberty and Power Group Blog our newest participant: Steven Horwitz. Steven is Associate Dean of the First Year, and Interim Director at the Center for Teaching and Learning, and Professor of Economics, at St. Lawrence University. You can find out more about Steve here. Speaking personally, I'd like to say that he is one of my favorite hot-shot radical libertarian-Austrian-school thinkers, and also has a terrific page on the rock band, Rush. In fact (start shameless plug), he recently published a provocative paper on"Rand, Rush, and the De-totalization of the Utopianism of Progressive Rock," for The Journal of Ayn Rand Studies, for which I am a founding co-editor (/end shameless plug).
Welcome aboard, Steve!
comments powered by Disqus
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.