Mel Gibson and Israel
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Just a thought, perhaps, but on the mark and good for a laugh. I saw you last night with Hannity and Horowitz. They were insufferable. You looked rather dismayed at times by their behavior. Nevertheless, you managed to inject some thought into the broadcast from a perspective that is seldom heard there--or meant to be heard there.
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize