Mel Gibson and Israel
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Just a thought, perhaps, but on the mark and good for a laugh. I saw you last night with Hannity and Horowitz. They were insufferable. You looked rather dismayed at times by their behavior. Nevertheless, you managed to inject some thought into the broadcast from a perspective that is seldom heard there--or meant to be heard there.
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?