Mel Gibson and Israel
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Just a thought, perhaps, but on the mark and good for a laugh. I saw you last night with Hannity and Horowitz. They were insufferable. You looked rather dismayed at times by their behavior. Nevertheless, you managed to inject some thought into the broadcast from a perspective that is seldom heard there--or meant to be heard there.
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Short film reveals the terrible history of No Irish Need Apply
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes