Mel Gibson and Israel
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Just a thought, perhaps, but on the mark and good for a laugh. I saw you last night with Hannity and Horowitz. They were insufferable. You looked rather dismayed at times by their behavior. Nevertheless, you managed to inject some thought into the broadcast from a perspective that is seldom heard there--or meant to be heard there.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"