Mel Gibson and Israel
comments powered by Disqus
Bradley Smith - 3/5/2008
Just a thought, perhaps, but on the mark and good for a laugh. I saw you last night with Hannity and Horowitz. They were insufferable. You looked rather dismayed at times by their behavior. Nevertheless, you managed to inject some thought into the broadcast from a perspective that is seldom heard there--or meant to be heard there.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)