Bush Could Rein in Israel but He Won't
comments powered by Disqus
Sudha Shenoy - 8/2/2006
Bob: One amendment: All _American_ politics is local. Gawd 'elp the rest of us.
Robert Higgs - 8/1/2006
Sudha's comment, with suitable substitutions for "Bush" and "Middle East" as needed, might well serve as a template for describing U.S. foreign policy from 1898 to the present. All politics is local.
Sudha Shenoy - 8/1/2006
The way Bush views the horrible tangles of the Middle East is the way in which millions of American voters also see the situation. The world's most powerful govt is blundering around the world, including the Middle East, for the benefit of an audience & set of supporters who are as profoundly ignorant of the outside world as it is possible to be.
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools