To listen live on the internet, go to www.hereonearth.org then click on the link called "Live Webcasting." To find out when the show is broadcast in your time zone, click on "Find local time" and you'll see exactly when to tune in on the web. To join the conversation, call 1-800-642-1234 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
comments powered by Disqus
Amy H. Sturgis - 7/18/2006
Sounds wonderful! Thanks for the notice.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86