Iraq's "Islamist" Parliament Speaker Denounces "Jews"
Any guesses on how the warbloggers, like Glenn Reynolds, will spin this latest example of blowback, assuming that they even mention it?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 7/14/2006
I'll trust you to monitor the situation. I gave up on Reynolds a long time ago, when I realized that he wouldn't even consider linking to moderate, non-partisan items.
David T. Beito - 7/14/2006
That's about right....though that's only if they have to say something. Right now, mums the word at Intapundit. As a recall, Glenn also was slow to discuss the Afghan convert issue.
Jonathan Dresner - 7/13/2006
"Liberal attacks on US forces for isolated incidents, and reluctance to support the burgeoning democracy in Iraq, have created an environment in which the US has lost credibility and the elected government is in danger of falling back into al-Qaeda's control."
You heard it here first.
"Liberal attacks on US forces": much deadlier than guns and IEDs, liberals use the UCMJ and Constitution to inflict embarassment after embarassment on people who do things that are illegal
"isolated incidents": Abu Ghraib, Haditha, Fallujah, the near-daily killings of innocents and the daily failure to protect them from extremists.
"burgeoning democracy": Tom Lehrer said it best: "They've got to be protected / all their rights respected / 'till somebody we like can be elected."
"falling back into al-Qaeda's control": because, of course, it was Hussein's al-Qaeda links which got us there in the first place....
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- We asked 6 political scientists if Bernie Sanders would have a shot in a general election
- The price of oil has plummeted and with it Russia’s finances
- Legal scholars at Harvard debate Cruz’s eligibility to serve as president
- Has one of Sally Hemings’s siblings been neglected by history unfairly?
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history
- Israeli historian Yair Auron lays out details of a massacre in 1948