Iraq's "Islamist" Parliament Speaker Denounces "Jews"
Any guesses on how the warbloggers, like Glenn Reynolds, will spin this latest example of blowback, assuming that they even mention it?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 7/14/2006
I'll trust you to monitor the situation. I gave up on Reynolds a long time ago, when I realized that he wouldn't even consider linking to moderate, non-partisan items.
David T. Beito - 7/14/2006
That's about right....though that's only if they have to say something. Right now, mums the word at Intapundit. As a recall, Glenn also was slow to discuss the Afghan convert issue.
Jonathan Dresner - 7/13/2006
"Liberal attacks on US forces for isolated incidents, and reluctance to support the burgeoning democracy in Iraq, have created an environment in which the US has lost credibility and the elected government is in danger of falling back into al-Qaeda's control."
You heard it here first.
"Liberal attacks on US forces": much deadlier than guns and IEDs, liberals use the UCMJ and Constitution to inflict embarassment after embarassment on people who do things that are illegal
"isolated incidents": Abu Ghraib, Haditha, Fallujah, the near-daily killings of innocents and the daily failure to protect them from extremists.
"burgeoning democracy": Tom Lehrer said it best: "They've got to be protected / all their rights respected / 'till somebody we like can be elected."
"falling back into al-Qaeda's control": because, of course, it was Hussein's al-Qaeda links which got us there in the first place....
- New museum in Poland -- the grandest space created since 1989 -- tells the story of the Jews
- Lewinsky mistreated by authorities in investigation of Clinton, report says
- Scientists Say Proof Of Jack The Ripper's Identity Is Fatally Flawed
- Memorial for black Revolutionary War soldiers finds spot on Mall after 30 years
- Sherlock Holmes star to feature in a new movie about Alan Turning
- How Laurel Thatcher Ulrich caught up with the past
- Postal Workers Take on Harvard President, historian Drew Faust
- Symposium held in honor of John D’Emilio
- Thousands of Historic Archives from British Asylums to Go Online
- American Studies Association boycott of Israel: Conservatives say it’s weakening