This website features the Church Committee's various reports on its investigation of the FBI, as well as a COINTELPRO Document Index which contains images of over 350 pages of FBI documents, linked together with brief exerpts to identify what each document is about. The site also features The COINTELPRO Papers, as well as numerous other resources, including books and articles, written about the FBI's domestic" counterintelligence programs" of 1956-1971.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing