This website features the Church Committee's various reports on its investigation of the FBI, as well as a COINTELPRO Document Index which contains images of over 350 pages of FBI documents, linked together with brief exerpts to identify what each document is about. The site also features The COINTELPRO Papers, as well as numerous other resources, including books and articles, written about the FBI's domestic" counterintelligence programs" of 1956-1971.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook