I Make the New York Times
P.S. In my excitement, I neglected to report that Tierney's column also mentions Liberty & Power's own John Majewski of UC, Santa Barbara.
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 7/8/2006
Excellent! Tierney is very perceptive. Congratulations, Jeff!
Aeon J. Skoble - 7/6/2006
Saw it -- congrats!! That's excellent.
Gene Healy - 7/6/2006
Congrats Jeff: excellent write-up, and very cool to see one of my favorite books get some of the attention it deserves.
Craig J. Bolton - 7/6/2006
A very small fraction of the acknowledgement you deserve for an excellent work that should be read by every libertarian and everyone interested in the civil war.
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston
- History Department at Connecticut College deplores Facebook post on Palestinians
- Historians join other scholars in protesting Georgia's anti-gay legislation
- Homeland Security historian builds winning case against Salvadoran leader who oversaw crimes
- What Howard Zinn taught the students of Spelman College