I Make the New York Times
P.S. In my excitement, I neglected to report that Tierney's column also mentions Liberty & Power's own John Majewski of UC, Santa Barbara.
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 7/8/2006
Excellent! Tierney is very perceptive. Congratulations, Jeff!
Aeon J. Skoble - 7/6/2006
Saw it -- congrats!! That's excellent.
Gene Healy - 7/6/2006
Congrats Jeff: excellent write-up, and very cool to see one of my favorite books get some of the attention it deserves.
Craig J. Bolton - 7/6/2006
A very small fraction of the acknowledgement you deserve for an excellent work that should be read by every libertarian and everyone interested in the civil war.
- Historians gloss over too many unpalatable truths, Antony Beevor says
- Historian shares his own experience with mental illness
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?