I Make the New York Times
P.S. In my excitement, I neglected to report that Tierney's column also mentions Liberty & Power's own John Majewski of UC, Santa Barbara.
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 7/8/2006
Excellent! Tierney is very perceptive. Congratulations, Jeff!
Aeon J. Skoble - 7/6/2006
Saw it -- congrats!! That's excellent.
Gene Healy - 7/6/2006
Congrats Jeff: excellent write-up, and very cool to see one of my favorite books get some of the attention it deserves.
Craig J. Bolton - 7/5/2006
A very small fraction of the acknowledgement you deserve for an excellent work that should be read by every libertarian and everyone interested in the civil war.
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide