PROF. WILLIAM MARINA JOINS LIBERTY AND POWER
comments powered by Disqus
Ken Gregg - 1/4/2004
I'm very pleased to see Dr. Marina involved in this blog. I met him at a Cato history conference in the early 1980's (I believe one of their first) and have read his wonderful work many years ago on racism and american presidents. He is a brilliant writer who has many insights into history.
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield