Desperados, Why Don't You Come to Your Senses?
I have a feeling that this war is going to be for the Right what the Alger Hiss case was for the Left. Twenty years from now, they're still going to be trolling through the online docs, occasionally seizing on one of them and screaming"You see? You see?!" to an audience of 12.
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 6/24/2006
Pathetic, is the word for it. Good post, Gene.
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/24/2006
I prefer the Joe Walsh period, but de gustibus....
Keith Halderman - 6/24/2006
By orders of magnitude the Eagles' best album.
Jason T. Kuznicki - 6/24/2006
Just think if those weapons had fallen into the hands of terrorists. There'd have been a funny smell in the air, and some people might have taken ill.
I'm so glad our military is keeping us safe from threats like that.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"