Desperados, Why Don't You Come to Your Senses?
I have a feeling that this war is going to be for the Right what the Alger Hiss case was for the Left. Twenty years from now, they're still going to be trolling through the online docs, occasionally seizing on one of them and screaming"You see? You see?!" to an audience of 12.
comments powered by Disqus
Sheldon Richman - 6/24/2006
Pathetic, is the word for it. Good post, Gene.
Aeon J. Skoble - 6/24/2006
I prefer the Joe Walsh period, but de gustibus....
Keith Halderman - 6/24/2006
By orders of magnitude the Eagles' best album.
Jason T. Kuznicki - 6/24/2006
Just think if those weapons had fallen into the hands of terrorists. There'd have been a funny smell in the air, and some people might have taken ill.
I'm so glad our military is keeping us safe from threats like that.
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy