I just realized I missed my 290,000th visitor about a thousand visitors ago (judging from today's traffic, four or five hours ago probably), I'm sure via a link from Buzzflash. I've also had more than 416,000 hits since I installed my hitcounter in September of last year. It was about a week ago that I had my 280,000th visitor.
As always folks, I really appreciate your dropping by and reading the old blog. I hope to give you a reason to come back.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"