I just realized I missed my 290,000th visitor about a thousand visitors ago (judging from today's traffic, four or five hours ago probably), I'm sure via a link from Buzzflash. I've also had more than 416,000 hits since I installed my hitcounter in September of last year. It was about a week ago that I had my 280,000th visitor.
As always folks, I really appreciate your dropping by and reading the old blog. I hope to give you a reason to come back.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?