I just realized I missed my 290,000th visitor about a thousand visitors ago (judging from today's traffic, four or five hours ago probably), I'm sure via a link from Buzzflash. I've also had more than 416,000 hits since I installed my hitcounter in September of last year. It was about a week ago that I had my 280,000th visitor.
As always folks, I really appreciate your dropping by and reading the old blog. I hope to give you a reason to come back.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond