I just realized I missed my 290,000th visitor about a thousand visitors ago (judging from today's traffic, four or five hours ago probably), I'm sure via a link from Buzzflash. I've also had more than 416,000 hits since I installed my hitcounter in September of last year. It was about a week ago that I had my 280,000th visitor.
As always folks, I really appreciate your dropping by and reading the old blog. I hope to give you a reason to come back.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize