AL JAZEERA POSTS FAIREST HEADLINE ON ANOTHER IRAQI TRAGEDY
Apparently, a car approaching a checkpoint failed to stop; following numerous warnings was shot at; changed directions and fled. Later, it was reported that two women, one about to deliver were killed in the car. It is a strange story as the behavior of the car suggests the women may (I have not information to even suggest that is what happened) have been kidnapped. It happened before.
In any case, click here and note, that none of the rest of MSM headlines include the words"in error." They merely inform that US forces killed pregnant Iraqi. Worse is Rueter's headline which puts quotation marks around the words"by mistake" as if to imply it was really on purpose.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize