AL JAZEERA POSTS FAIREST HEADLINE ON ANOTHER IRAQI TRAGEDY
Apparently, a car approaching a checkpoint failed to stop; following numerous warnings was shot at; changed directions and fled. Later, it was reported that two women, one about to deliver were killed in the car. It is a strange story as the behavior of the car suggests the women may (I have not information to even suggest that is what happened) have been kidnapped. It happened before.
In any case, click here and note, that none of the rest of MSM headlines include the words"in error." They merely inform that US forces killed pregnant Iraqi. Worse is Rueter's headline which puts quotation marks around the words"by mistake" as if to imply it was really on purpose.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?