AL JAZEERA POSTS FAIREST HEADLINE ON ANOTHER IRAQI TRAGEDY
Apparently, a car approaching a checkpoint failed to stop; following numerous warnings was shot at; changed directions and fled. Later, it was reported that two women, one about to deliver were killed in the car. It is a strange story as the behavior of the car suggests the women may (I have not information to even suggest that is what happened) have been kidnapped. It happened before.
In any case, click here and note, that none of the rest of MSM headlines include the words"in error." They merely inform that US forces killed pregnant Iraqi. Worse is Rueter's headline which puts quotation marks around the words"by mistake" as if to imply it was really on purpose.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook