AL JAZEERA POSTS FAIREST HEADLINE ON ANOTHER IRAQI TRAGEDY
Apparently, a car approaching a checkpoint failed to stop; following numerous warnings was shot at; changed directions and fled. Later, it was reported that two women, one about to deliver were killed in the car. It is a strange story as the behavior of the car suggests the women may (I have not information to even suggest that is what happened) have been kidnapped. It happened before.
In any case, click here and note, that none of the rest of MSM headlines include the words"in error." They merely inform that US forces killed pregnant Iraqi. Worse is Rueter's headline which puts quotation marks around the words"by mistake" as if to imply it was really on purpose.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"