AL JAZEERA POSTS FAIREST HEADLINE ON ANOTHER IRAQI TRAGEDY
Apparently, a car approaching a checkpoint failed to stop; following numerous warnings was shot at; changed directions and fled. Later, it was reported that two women, one about to deliver were killed in the car. It is a strange story as the behavior of the car suggests the women may (I have not information to even suggest that is what happened) have been kidnapped. It happened before.
In any case, click here and note, that none of the rest of MSM headlines include the words"in error." They merely inform that US forces killed pregnant Iraqi. Worse is Rueter's headline which puts quotation marks around the words"by mistake" as if to imply it was really on purpose.
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar