NEW COMMENT BOARDS
We have a new comment system for this blog now. If you click on the link at the bottom of this post, you'll now be taken to a separate comment board webpage. That should speed up how fast the blog loads and is just a more convenient way to do it.
Feel free to check it out and leave a comment.
I do read the comment boards. I don't really respond to them (longtime readers will remember why -- I don't like to feed right-wing trolls) but, honest, I do read them.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton