NEW COMMENT BOARDS
We have a new comment system for this blog now. If you click on the link at the bottom of this post, you'll now be taken to a separate comment board webpage. That should speed up how fast the blog loads and is just a more convenient way to do it.
Feel free to check it out and leave a comment.
I do read the comment boards. I don't really respond to them (longtime readers will remember why -- I don't like to feed right-wing trolls) but, honest, I do read them.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport