NEW COMMENT BOARDS
We have a new comment system for this blog now. If you click on the link at the bottom of this post, you'll now be taken to a separate comment board webpage. That should speed up how fast the blog loads and is just a more convenient way to do it.
Feel free to check it out and leave a comment.
I do read the comment boards. I don't really respond to them (longtime readers will remember why -- I don't like to feed right-wing trolls) but, honest, I do read them.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017