NEW COMMENT BOARDS
We have a new comment system for this blog now. If you click on the link at the bottom of this post, you'll now be taken to a separate comment board webpage. That should speed up how fast the blog loads and is just a more convenient way to do it.
Feel free to check it out and leave a comment.
I do read the comment boards. I don't really respond to them (longtime readers will remember why -- I don't like to feed right-wing trolls) but, honest, I do read them.
Wish to comment on this post? Click here
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service